Sunday, October 18, 2009

CAMPING AT THE BEACH

We set off to the beach early in the morning.  I must say we had a "Morgan packing miracle". That is when Morgan manages to fit EVERYTHING.  
He was able to put in one trailer, and not that big of a trailer, the stuff for three families.  I didn't think he could do it, but he did.  He is an awesome packer.  
Here is the trailer filled to the brim with all the stuff.
Even the back of our car is packed to the ceiling.  

All my girls were super excited to hit the road and get to the nice cool beach to play play play.  
This is what I did to make Jolie happy at the beach.  
Gave her a sucker.  
This is our campsite.  We shared it with Morgan's parents.  Their tent is just to the right of this picture.  We have four awnings up to help keep the sun and rain off our stuff.  Yes it rained on us.  But not too bad.  That is our small tent there.  We had beds lining the whole thing but we were a nice and cozy family.
This is our view from our campsite.  We could hear the ocean waves the whole time.  We loved to sit and watch the surfers and pelicans.  
The waves were a nice sound machine, so my kids and I slept very well.  It was cold and windy the first couple days, but we stayed warm enough.  

1 comment:

Ashley said...

We are coming next time. Yes, I am inviting myself. That looks like heaven. wish I was there right now instead of pulling my weeds in my garden.