Wednesday, October 21, 2009

This is the fourth U2 concert Morgan and I have been to together.  Morgan is a big fan and so am I, but I come in second after him.  
It was totally awesome!!!
We went with Morgan's brother and our sister-in-law.  They also brought their two oldest daughters who are 11 and 8.  They had to stay up very very late with us to see the whole show.
This is the stage with all the lights on.  Our view from where we were sitting wasn't so bad, I thought.  The big stage is suppose to look like a space ship.  
There's Bono and crew
I took this picture on the "fireworks" setting on my camera.  
So awesome.
My niece had to rest her eyes during the long show.  We didn't get home till almost 1:00am.
They still had to wake up early to go to school the next morning. Poor girls.
But I hope they think like me and know it was worth it.
I had U2 dreams all night long. It was great.

1 comment:

Kelli Brown said...

So glad we went! I love the "fireworks" mode pic. I wanted to upload our pics today, but Barrett wanted to take her camera with her to school to show her friends and teacher. So maybe tonight! Thanks for driving and for being U2 fans with us! Tack up another ticket stub on the wall of fame...