Sunday, October 18, 2009

DISNEYLAND, THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH

We got to go to Disneyland also on our trip to California.  My mom, sister and her three kids were going and invited us to join.  So we of course said sure.


Yeah!!! We're at Disneyland, the happiest place on earth.

Jolie loved the carousel.  Lainey was just a little too short for the Screamer roller coaster, so she got to go on this ride with Jolie.  She was OK with that.
My gorgeous sister with two youngest kids.  The older one wouldn't get in the picture, he was too cool for it.  
We're getting ready to go on the toy story shooting 3-D ride.  It was super cool.

My sister and I on the Tower of Terror.  My favorite ride.  So fun.

Here we are all on the Jungle Cruse boat ride.  Jolie loved seeing all the animals.


We are stuck on the Indiana Jones ride.  Right when it started, we turned the first corner and stopped.  We had to wait about 10 minutes for it to get going again.  
This is what we were looking at for the 10 minute wait.
This is my favorite picture of the trip.  Avery cracks me up all the time, but this face is the funniest.  I hope she won't get too mad at me for putting this on here.  But I just had to share.  
Isn't she just hilarious.
It's a Small World.  Lainey and Jolie's favorite.
The end.  We didn't leave till about 11:00 pm.  We all had some super sore feet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looked like so much fun. I am glad you guys got to go!