Monday, October 26, 2009

MY SWEET LAINEY HAD A BIRTHDAY

I asked Lainey if she wanted to out to dinner for her birthday.  She said "No, I just want to go to McDonalds with grandma.  She was very excited to go.  I guess it is one of her favorite places. My mom use to take my girls there when she whenever she would watch them in the morning. Or when we lived in Flagstaff and would come to visit.

I can't believe she is already 6 years  old.  She is getting so big.


Lainey is such a special part of our family.  She makes me laugh everyday (even though she doesn't like it sometime when we laugh).  She is such a smarty pants and she loves kindergarden and going to school with her sister.  She is such a good friend and has so many little girl friends.  Lainey is a perfectionist and so obedient (I usually only have to ask her once or twice to do something).  She likes to help me clean the house and she is a super awesome bed maker.  She loved dancing and she love going to her music class.  
Happy Birthday Lainey.  Thanks for being mommies sweet heart.  I Love You!!!

No comments: