Tuesday, October 6, 2009

IT'S ABOUT TIME

It has been quite a long time since I have been able to go do one of my most favorite things in the world.  Last Friday I got to.
I love to scrapbook.  I love anything with paper crafts.  And when I can combine some cute pictures of my beautiful family and my love for paper crafts, it is just awesome.

After many invites from my sister in law Kelli to come with her to Scarpbooks Etc. all nighters, I finally could say yes.  
I have had to take a two year break from this hobby due to lack of funds. But since we finally have income, I was so excited to be able to go and have tons of fun.  

Kelli is the one who got me into scrapbooking in the first place.  She bought me all my first supplies for a birthday present about 8 years ago.  So I have her to thank for my love of it now.

Some day when I can afford to get a scanner, I can scan some of my scrapbook pages for my blog.  
It is a very time consuming and expensive hobby, but it is worth it I think.  My girls will get to enjoy their scrapbooks of their cute childhood years for a long time and be able to show their kids.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you got to go! I always love it when I am there, but I just can't seem to think of cute pages to do for boys! Girls are much easier I think. Next time you guys go, I think I might come though. It's time again.

Charlotte said...

I have a scanner. Bring them on over and we'll get them uploaded

Kelli Brown said...

I am so so so so glad you finally said YES! I had a blast. All three of us (you, me, Jayme) need to try and go a little more often. I've been blessed to go quite a bit this year, thanks to the hubby who signs me up for classes for Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, birthday, anniversary and Christmas. He knows that scrapbook classes and sour jelly bellies are just about all I ever want. Hint, hint Morgan and Ryan S.!!! I need to send Ryan over to give his little brother and brother in law some advice!