Sunday, August 16, 2009

LET'S PLAY THE FAMILY FEUD!!!


 I did one of the most exciting things ever. I auditioned for 
The Family Feud.  
I know.. so crazy. 
But aren't I just perfect for the show?
For those of you who don't know what The Family Feud is, like my babysitter, it is a game show that has been on TV for a very very long time.  It involves two families competing against each other, trying to pick the most common things of common questions.  Like: Name something you would ask a waiter for, in a bottle, or Name things that have to do with eskimos. 
Me, my older sister, my older brother, my little brother, my mom, and my niece tried out.  There was 6 of us, and the show picks five of us, if we make it.  
I think we did so awesome that they just might pick us.  I hope I get to go.  I was soooo nervous. But it was OK cause I was up there with my family and they made it soo fun.  We were out there crazy, giving high fives, yelling "good answer", and all the things that go along with the show.  
So we'll see.            Fingers crossed.

3 comments:

Diane Arnett Gardiner said...

I LOVE family feud!!! I hope you make it! Monte and I are dying to be contestants on the WHEEL OF FORTUNE when they have "best fried" "married" couples. WE ROCK!

Anonymous said...

I hope you get on! I can't wait!

Kelli Brown said...

That is so awesome! You guys would rock on the show - such fun personalities and all very outgoing. i love it. How did you find out about the audition?