Monday, August 10, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM AND DAD



This last week, my family celebrated both my mom and my dad's birthdays.  We all went out to Joe's BBQ on Tuesday.  (My dad ate for free) Then yesterday we had a nice family dinner at their house.  We had Italian food and chocolate pie. It was delicious. 
I have the best parents.  No really I do. 
When I think about what I am most thankful for when it comes to my parents, it is how they have always taught me through example.  I want to be like both my parents.  They are the most wonderful people.  
They love the gospel of Jesus Christ and show it, by living it.  
They are so unselfish and caring.  
They love their family.  
They are the most loving grandparents.  
My mom has so many good good friends. I hope I can keep all my friends like she does and make new ones like she does. She is so fun and creative. She always is making people laugh.  
My dad is such a hard worker. He is the best dentist in town.  He even runs marathons.  
Such a great examples!!!
When people find out I'm their daughter they always say, "Oh I just love your parents, or your mom is so funny, or your dad is the best." And I always say "I know, I'm very lucky."
I love you mom and dad. Thanks for being such awesome parents and grandparents.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love them too. They are awesome people!