Monday, August 31, 2009

I SCREAMED WITH EXCITEMENT


Ya, I'm so excited!!!  
We got a post card in the mail today that says,
 "Congratulations from the 
Family Feud!!!
We are now on a waiting list they could call at any time to come and be on the show. 
They also say on it that there is a chance they will not have enough shows to have every family on they sent a post card to.  So there is a slight chance we could not get the call. 
But I am very hopeful.
So  . . . 
When that day comes, I will blog more about that.
SO COOL!!!

3 comments:

Monica said...

Congrats to you! I am not surprised at all, and I can't wait to brag about it on my own blog!!!

Anonymous said...

Seriously, that is so awesome! I can't wait to see you guys on that show!

Chris and Brittany Legler said...

Jessie,
I love that show. Hopefully it will work out! Good Luck! Let us know and we'll watch.