Wednesday, June 3, 2009

WEEKEND IN SNOWFLAKE

We went up to visit our friends the Wiltbanks two weeks ago.  We had a good time. They are a family we met in Flagstaff. Carl went to school with Morgan.  Wendy and I became good friends.  I already miss them.  They have girls that are Avery and Lainey's ages.
The kids got to ride their horses.  That was Lainey's favorite thing.  We cooked dinner outside. Which included steak, potatoes and peach cobbler.  I had two helpings of the peach cobbler with ice cream.  Oh soooo good.  Morgan helped stir the potatoes.  
The kids ran around and had an absolute blast the whole time.  Even if it rained a little.






Thanks for a great trip, Wendy!!!

1 comment:

The Glenns said...

It's a great picture of Morgan. Since I can't have a favorite cousin, because I love them all so much, I will just have to say this: Morgan is my most peaceful cousin...and peace is something I love very much.