Thursday, June 18, 2009

LINNEA



I went out to lunch last week with my good friend Linnea for her birthday.  We like to go to Nielson's cause it is delicious and most of the time the other customers don't get to mad at us when our kids just run around.  Which usually happens cause we are usually in a very important conversation most of the time.  
Linnea and I have been friends since 9th grade.  So I did the math,  and that is 18 years.  That's a long time. 
She is such an awesome person and I love her to death.  She has the three most beautiful children. Our kids get along great.  
We had a nice lady come up to us and tell us that one of our children was picking the old chewed gum off the underside of the chairs.  I just assumed it would be Linnea's 3 year old, but no, it was Lainey.  Lainey promised she didn't eat it, I sort of believe her.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is gross Lainey!