Wednesday, May 6, 2009

BOUNCE JUNGLE

Last Saturday, I took Avery and Lainey to their cousin's birthday party at a place in Gilbert called Bounce Jungle.   They have two huge rooms and each room had three big bouncy things.  We were the only ones in the rooms at a time.   They also had helpers to help with everything.  Which I thought was totally awesome.  The two helpers served the pizza, soda, cake and icecream and even wrote down the gifts and who they were from.   
There were about 20 kids at the party.  They all had an absolute blast. 
If you can afford it,  I would recommend it to anyone for a kids party. 
(I have no idea how much it cost.) 
 All the kids had so much fun.  Afterwards, I asked my girls if they had fun, and they said it was as much fun as Disneyland. 
 
My nephew, it is his brother's birthday.

Avery havin' fun sliding.

Here's Lainey going down.


My sister with the birthday boy.
Bouncing is tiring.  Avery got very thirsty.  I noticed many kids who were sweaty at the end.  
This is my brother and his girlfriend.  All the kids really like her.  They played too.
The birthday boy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun. We should all go there sometime!