Monday, April 20, 2009

FEILD DAY

Last Thursday Lainey had a “field day” at her school for all the kinder-gardeners.  I went to watch the excitement.  I forgot my camera, these are just a few my sister-in-law took.




When does it change?  I know some adults still have this love of physical activity, but I think for the most part, adults are like, “Um .. no, well I guess I better go to the gym today”, or just don’t do anything at all instead.  

Maybe we should try to remember when we were kids when running and jumping and playing were fun and we loved doing them.

Sometimes I feel like that, especially after seeing all the kinder-gardeners having so much fun.  It makes me want to go run around the neighborhood or go swing at the park.  


Here's Jolie and I watching the fun.

No comments: