Monday, November 24, 2008

party!

 



Yesterday we had a combined birthday party for Jolie, Morgan and my nephew Grady.  Grady was born one day before Jolie.  We had a yummy family dinner at my parents house.  My sister-in-law Jayme, Gradys mom, made them each their own cakes.  
 Here's the kids table.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

2 comments:

debsfreckles said...

I can't believe Jolie is one! I am so glad you got a blog, I am adding it to my reader right now!

Ging said...

Jolie looks like she's just not sure of the whole thing. She is a cutie! Bet your glad to be back home!