Saturday, November 22, 2008

morgan turns 33


Happy Birthday Morgan,

Man am I glad I found him and he liked how I bowled. 

Morgan picked me up at a bowling alley 10 years ago.  And the rest is history. 

Morgan is doing his residency for his doctorate degree.  He is in the Physical Therapy program through NAU.  I am very proud of him.  He is such an awesome husband and a excellent daddy.  His girls love him so much and he loves his girls.  He is such a hard worker and so smart. I am so thankful we have a priesthood holder in the house to baptize our kids and bless us all when we need it .

Thanks for being my loving husband.

I Love You Morgan!.

Hope we have another 50 birthdays to celebrate together. 





what did morgan do for his birthday?
we woke up to giggling and screaming girls in the backyard.  Avery and Lainey had a sleep-over last night with their cousins.  I was off to watch twilight at 9:00am.  So he spent the morning with 5 little girls messing up my house.  What a wonderful daddy. Thanks Morgan the movie was great. He could have done a lot of different things for his day, but no.  He let me and his girls have a fun day. Im sure he had fun too. Although we are going out tonight for a "Birthday date".      

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Morgan! Love ya Brother.