Sunday, January 10, 2010

NEW YEARS

I love seeing a good musical now and then.  I thought it would be tons of fun for my girls to go with me.  I asked my sister in law Kelli, another musical lover, if she would like to go with us with her girls.  So we all got tickets for Annie at Gammage on New Years Eve.  I also took  my mom.  I'm not in the picture cause I'm the photographer. It was a great show.
After partying the night away, we went up to my families cabin in strawberry.  This is a picture of the puzzle we started.  This is how much we got done in about 4 hours before we gave up.
We were super excited there was still enough snow to play in.  Jolie loved sledding and eating the snow.  It was a fun family trip. We've got to get more snow clothes.  My girls have already grown out of what we had for them when we lived in Flag.  








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are great and the snow looks like so much fun! We should take our kids up there one of these days to play in it. My boys would love it.

Kelli Brown said...

I can't wait to take a snow trip this year with our kids! Hopefully we'll get another great storm in the next few weeks and find some time to sneak up north. Cute pics!

Monica said...

So fun! We need to take our families together sometime!