Saturday, January 10, 2009

YEAH FOR SNOW

Friday we went up to Flagstaff to play in the snow.  This hill just next to our old neighborhood has a sledding course.   It winds down a hill pretty far. We were the only ones there.  
Besides being windy and cold, we had a fun time.  

This is a snowman we made.  The girls named her Ashley.
Lainey loves the snow and sledding.
I'm sitting on a log.  It makes a great chair to watch the sledding.  I went down the hill a few times too.
Jolie doesn't know what to think.  She just knows she is too cold and wants to get out of this snow suit, cause she can't walk around in it.
This is my great action shot.  Notice Morgans hat flaps blowing in the wind.
The sledding course.  It winds and turns all the way down the hill.  This is one of Laineys many turns.
Morgan is holding on so I can get a picture of Lainey taking off, while Jolie is trying to eat the snow.  See her in the black sled off to the side.
Go Avery.  WEEEE!

A fun day trip.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute. I am glad you guys had fun!

Monica said...

So fun! I am with your daughter on getting out of that cold stuff...I love the sun!