Thursday, January 15, 2009

1 DAY APART

Yesterday I got to watch my nephew Grady.  He is less than 24 hours older than Jolie.  Look at the difference in size.  He is a big boy and Jolie is my little munchkin. I think he is at the 95% or above for his height and Jolie is in the 5%.  
Jolie loves Grady so much, she is all over him.  Usually to the point of grabbing his hair and face and pulling. We're still trying to teach her "soft". But he sure is a tuff boy though.  He has two older brothers that make him that way.  
We are so glad she has a great cousin to play with. 
Grady wins for best hair.  We call Jolies', orangutan hair.  
Aren't they just the cutest.  
You can kind of tell they are related.  I walked into the room and this is what I saw.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww...so cute...