Tuesday, June 22, 2010

LETS PLAY MUSIC

Our little Lainey is getting so big. I signed her up with a friend of mine who teaches Lets Play Music last September.  I thought this would be good for her to open up and learn music early on.  (Cause you know how much I love music.)  She was always so shy when I asked her to sing a song for me.  And this program is such a great one. It has helped her come out of her shell and now she isn't shy at all to sing in front of people.  She is such a great singer and is learning music so well. 
In the first year they learn the basic scale and different beats of notes.  They also get a set of bells that have been fun for everyone in the house.  At the end of the year they do a recital for all the kids.  She was so proud to show us all she has learned.  
Next year the get to start on the key board.  Soo fun.  She is excited to play the piano like her sister.





No comments: