Saturday, February 6, 2010

WE GOT A DOG!

Our newest addition to the Brown family, Marley.
We finally talked Morgan into letting us get a dog.  I have not wanting a dog for a while, but then I watched Marley and Me a couple of months ago and remembered that I like having a dog.  So I've been searching for just the right one and yesterday I found him .
Isn't he so cute? My girls are soo in love with him.  His name is Marley and he is a two year old shih tzu.  He looks a whole lot like my old dog Buster, maybe even cutter.  So far we've had him here for two hours and he's peed outside, played fetch, checked out the house and yard and is getting use to us all. We are excited to have him be part of our family for a long time. 
Thanks Morgan for the early Valentines present to your favorite girls.

3 comments:

Kelli Brown said...

Oh man, my girls are going to be soooooo jealous. But I don't think we'll ever give in.

Anonymous said...

I don't think we will give in either.

Monica said...

Yay!! I am so glad that Morgan saw the light. Congratulations!