Sunday, July 19, 2009

OCEANSIDE 2009

Our trip this last week in Cali was a beach filled, fun filled time.
We went with my parents, my little brother and his girlfriend, and my two sisters and their families.
My girls had so much fun with their cousins.
Lainey with her cousins.

My parents with my two little twin nieces. They enjoyed the beach too.
This is my brother and two cute nephews.
Avert can't hold in her excitement about getting in the waves.


Avery was an excellent boggy boarder.
Jolie had no fear of the waves. She loved it.
We built lots of sand castles.
Jolie destroyed lots of sand castles.
Finding sand crabs is always a beach thing to do.  
Why? I don't know.  I don't like that part. 
But it keeps them entertained for hours.

Lainey and my brothers girlfriend were like glue.  Well I should say Lainey was like glue to her.  She just loves her so much.  We all do.  She is so fun and nice to all the kids.
Jolie loves her daddy.  
He had to go home early to work.  But we are glad he got to spend most of the time with us there.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you guys had a blast! You all look great.

kemptons said...

Looks like it was a great vacation. I am really jealous right now. I couldn't get Steven to take a vacation this summer. He was to anxious to get to work. Why, who knows, he is gong to be working now for the rest of his life.